Skip to content
Water Service Policy
- Statements for water, sewer, and garbage collection services (the “water bill’) will be sent to customers near or on the last business day of each month.
- Water bills are due by the 16th of each month, and are delinquent if payment is not received by the 16th of the month. Delinquent payments will be charged a $10 late fee.
- If payment for utility service has not been made by 4:00p.m.on the 21st, a $40 Cut-Off List Fee will be added. The total amount due must be paid before service will be turned back on. It is unlawful to turn on a water supply that has been disconnected for failure to pay. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Restoration of discontinued service will be in accordance with, and subject to, the fees and deposits required under current City Code, just as a new customer account.
- Water Billing – If you have a question or issue regarding your water bill, please contact City Hall