If you are found guilty and are not satisfied with the judgment of the court, you have the right to Appeal.  Since Blooming Grove Municipal Court is not a court of record, an appeal is to the Navarro County Court and is a “trial de novo”, which means the case is tried over again as the trial in Municipal Court never occurred.


How to Appeal:

To appeal your case you must give notice and post an appeal bond with the Municipal Court within 10 calendar days of the judgment.  The appeal bond is twice the amount of the fine and court cost.  Your case will then be sent to the county court for processing and you will receive notice of your court date from Navarro County.